Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is reinventing the way employees learn – fun, fast and built for the way our brains are actually wired. We are garnering considerable attention in the market, winning awards, creating media buzz and acquiring big name clients like Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Bloomingdale’s and Pfizer. What are the ingredients to our continued success: a strong leadership team, a killer product, a dynamic culture and most importantly an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new and exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
As an E-learning Instructional Designer, you will support, design and develop e-learning modules for a broad range of topics.
- Participate in the design, construction and implementation of e-learning training modules.
- Research, create and organize content in logical e-learning sequences.
- Transform basic client documentation into e-learning modules and reinforcement questions.
- Provide first and second level platform support to our clients when required.
- Experienced in instructional design and the development of engaging questions to increase retention.
- You are able to work comfortably with clients to ensure the instructional design meets their business needs.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 2-5 years of instructional design work experience with a focus on e-learning
- Strong design, writing, and editing skills with experience designing and developing e-learning
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Intermediate working knowledge of Lectora and Captivate
- Certificate in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related qualification
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
How to apply:
Please forward applications via email to hr[at]axonify.com including a cover letter and resume indicating the position title Instructional Designer and reference PS-105 in the email subject line. All applications will be kept confidential.
Share this posting with your network: