Who we are:
Axonify is the world’s first eLearning platform that delivers learning in a fun, bite-sized and personalized way. We are reinventing the way employees learn – fun, fast and built for the way our brains are actually wired. A Waterloo-based technology company, we are garnering considerable attention in the market, winning awards, creating media buzz and acquiring market leading clients like Walmart, Johnson & Johnson, Bloomingdale’s and Pfizer. What are the ingredients to our continued success: an exceptional leadership team that is inspiring, transparent, recognizes individual and team contributions and celebrates team successes; a revolutionary product, a dynamic culture and most importantly an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new and exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Axonify platform within our clients’ environment. The scope of implementation activities includes training, consulting, project management, and client relationship management. You will become an expert in the use and implementation of the Axonify platform. Your natural outgoing personality and enjoyment of working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor for the Client
- Have the flexibility to be a functional product expert and project manager
- Define client requirements and provide best practice solutions based on client defined business needs
- Lead planning and management of multiple client implementations concurrently
- Develop project plans, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project
- Partner with sales and the client project manager to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project
- Manage deliverables on client engagements during implementation
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Proven results in a consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Ability to deal with and resolve client business issues
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience in eLearning Instructional Design, Adult Education or related qualification
How to apply:
Please forward applications via email to hr[at]axonify.com including a cover letter and resume indicating the position title Implementation Consultant and reference PS-112 in the email subject line. All applications will be kept confidential.
Share this posting with your network: