The biz-group family is a collaboration of 3 interdependent brands, combining strengths to deliver performance development solutions. biz-group brings the latest in globally sourced, corporate training and teambuilding solutions and technologies to the Middle East. The biz-group has been preparing leaders and teams to overcome their organization’s toughest business challenges since 1993.
Axonify is revolutionizing the way organizations think about and deliver corporate learning. We apply the same principles that inspire people to play games – achievements, status and rewards – Axonify drives learning retention by making it fun, personalized, bite-sized and rewarding while delivering specific and compelling ROI for our clients.
The Biz-Group team is located in Dubai, and is a leader in Performance Solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for some adventure and an opportunity to travel. The successful candidate will be trained by the Axonify team in Waterloo, Ontario for 3 months and then will move to Dubai for a minimum 12 month contract to lead the implementation of the Axonify platform within Biz-Group. The Company will assist with required visa applications to allow employment in Dubai.
As a Project Manager and Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Axonify platform within the Biz-Group environment. The scope of implementation activities includes consulting, project management, scoping instructional design and client relationship management. You will become an expert in the use and implementation of the Axonify platform. You have the ability to deal with key stakeholders on the client side and ensure the project stays on track while navigating a complex client environment. Your natural outgoing personality and enjoyment of working with people to solve problems will enable you to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor for the Client
- Have the flexibility to be a functional product expert and project manager
- Define client requirements and provide best practice solutions based on client defined business needs
- Lead planning and management of project team
- Develop project plans, prioritization and overall management over the life cycle of the project
- Partner with sales and the client project manager to develop an executable plan that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project
- Work with client to develop key learning objectives and training plans to be used by instructional designers to create content
- Manage deliverables on client engagements during implementation
- Implement Axonify client success program post live
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
- Minimum 5 year of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Proven results in a consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Ability to deal with and resolve client business issues
- Superior communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Certificate in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related qualification, willing to travel
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your resume in confidence to hr(at)axonify.co